We are going to conduct a series of intercultural and interreligious workshops, classes, conferences, talks and discussions. 48 young people from 4 countries (Poland, UK, Finland and Italy) will participate in this project. The project runs from 05.05.2013-27.09.2013.
The objective of this project are;
- To increase the understanding of cultural diversity and the immigrants’ influence on the shape of EU
- To increase understanding of cultural diversity and how it influence immigrants and local society
- To develop sense of ability, possibility of better jobs for youth migrants
- To deepen integration and prevention of exclusion of youth-migrants
- To develop immigrants’ engagement in socio-economic EU activities
- To increase the level of assimilation of youth in Europe
- To develop the youth ideas related to democratic activities and youth policies.
- To expand the knowledge about NGO in EU and in the world.
- To expand the knowledge among the participants in the field of creation and management of NGOs.
The participants will acquire a deepening knowledge about multiculturalism in Europe, efficient management of their work, ability of motivating themselves, developing communication with other people, assertiveness, ability to build their self, time management, very good relations between colleagues of different cultures among others.
Project co-funded by the European Union and the Youth in Action program.